|Contact Ric Bolzan|
Classes are provided in Sydney's Inner West and Eastern Suburbs for beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
The main forms taught are the Simplified Yang Style 24 Form, the Combination 42 Form and the Sun Style Tai Chi for Health.
Go to the Classes Page to find locations and time for Tai Chi classes or contact Ric for more details.
The acknowledged health benefits of practicing Tai Chi and Qigong include:
- Relieving the physical affects of stress
- Promoting deep breathing and blood flow
- Reducing blood pressure
- Relieving arthritis pain
- Improving lower body and leg strength
- Improving mind and body integration
- Improving balance and falls prevention
Tai Chi class in Newtown Neighbourhood Centre, Newtown
Photos of Tai Chi classes on a recent cruise to Papua New Guinea aboard the P&O Pacific Jewel